Flavored Vodka - Infused Vodka
Flavored Vodka - Infused Vodka
Flavored Vodka, is also know as infused vodka. Flavored Vodka has increasingly risen in popularity over the past several years, it is a growing trend that is not going to fade anytime soon. In fact, there are going to be more flavors added to the already large variety that is existent on the market. Flavored vodka is successful with consumers because it steers clear of the traditional tasteless vodkas and adds more essence to vodka drinks and vodka cocktails. You can also drink them in shots for an added hint of flavor. There are various brands of vodkas that offer an array of flavors such as mint, vanilla, berry, citrus, and coffee.
The rising popularity of flavored vodkas, infused vodkas can be contributed to the fact that vodka lovers want variety out of their favorite spirit. Flavored Vodka provides vodka lovers the opportunities to concoct many different drinks, and not become to bored with one ideal cocktail. The major vodka brands quickly caught on to this scheme and when one introduced a new flavor others followed quickly in suit realizing that there were profits to be made from the frenzy and notoriety it gained. The first company to introduce flavored vodka is of course the first company that branded vodka in the United States. Thanks to Smirnoff have vodka.
Email us your Favorite Flavored Vodka Reviews email@example.com
Some vodka brands have many flavors to choose from, and others have only introduced a few distinct flavors. Most loyal customers stay true to their favorite brand of vodka when they decide to venture to the flavored side. They can have both excitement and stability when choosing flavored vodka to drink. Here are the various brands that offer flavored vodka:
- Smirnoff offers the largest varieties of flavored vodka. You can select from citrus, lemon, vanilla, mint, raspberry, strawberry, apple, blueberry, cranberry, melon, and orange.
- Absolut offers flavored vodka in cherry, acai berry, pomegranate, vanilla, spice, raspberry, pear, grapefruit, mango, melon, peach, and citrus.
- Skyy vodka comes in berry, cherry, citrus, grape, orange, passion fruit, raspberry, spice, and vanilla.
- Stolichnaya has many flavors such as vanilla, raspberry, melon, orange, peach, blueberry, cranberry, and citrus.
- Van Gogh has a supple flavored vodka selection such as apple, chocolate, blueberry, cherry, banana, citrus, espresso, mint, mango, melon, orange, pineapple, coconut, raspberry, and pomegranate.
- Seagrams offers many different types of exotic flavored vodka such as apple, cherry, citrus, espresso, grape, orange, raspberry, and vanilla.
There are many other specialty brands that offer their twist to flavored vodka, and some of them are really odd. If you think that flavored vodka is a new concept you are wrong, because back in 1986 Absolut released a vodka that was comprised of spices and had a hint of jalapenos, herbs, and tomatoes. It was named Peppar Vodka. It was not until much later that Smirnoff released its various flavored versions of the popular spirit that the trends of flavored vodkas caught on with consumers. Now, there are so many options of vodka cocktails that a person can make or create. It is definitely worth it to check out the large selection of flavored vodka at your local store. Try out the various brands and flavored vodka they offer.
© Vodka Wisdom. Vodka Wisdom material is copyrighted and can not be reproduced, redistributed, resold or published in any form with written permission of webmaster. Protected by Copyscape.